Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry is a horcrux!


Well, I don't really think so. But there are some illegal copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on net and people believe that they are legit, but who knows?
Anyway, I have read these so-called legit copy of DH and thats what I got:-
(SPOILERS, please don't read if you believe the below text is true, if you think its fake then read it for fun)

>>>>Select Text

Harry is a horcrux.
There is a thing called "Hallows" which is greater than a horcrux and has power to kill anyone.
Harry drops the idea for finding horcrux.
Hogwarts re-opens.
50 persons or more die in this novel, notably Lupin, Tonks.
In the end, Harry.............. LIVES. He kills Voldemort. <<<<

Phew. The above information is just speculative as I don't know wether what I read was fake or legit.

Deathly Hallows in stores on Saturday morning.