WorldBookDay is today and it has conducted a survey to find books you cannot live without it.
Harry Potter grabs no.4 in the spot (not really very cool news), but however, the list shows this:
1) Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen 20%
2) Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkein 17%
3) Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte 14%
4) Harry Potter books - J K Rowling 12%
5) To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee 9.5%
6) The Bible 9%7) Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte 8.5%
8) 1984 - George Orwell 6%
9) His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman 6%
10) Great Expectations - Charles Dickens .55%
Thanks Mugglenet for the tip.